Why Gosick will be Good Sick: part 2
Victorique’s “what a good joke” laugh:
Seriously, you need to hear Yuuki Aoi’s voice when she makes this sound. It. Is. PRICELESS.
Also, Victorique’s supposed tsundere-ness:
Anyway, I suspect this lady to be the villain-in-question.
- She proclaimed that the door was locked when she first tried to open it.
- She exclaimed and got everyone’s attention to the “blood” writing on the wall.
- She was the one who first reached the “room” where they came from, meaning she could have opened the door.
- The flashbacks throughout the show seem to belong to her, as she resembles the girl who pronounced the boy dead.
- This one is wild, but she suggested they search for stairs, and along the way Victorique triggers a trap.
- Another wild one, she gets everyone moving on through the water-flooded corridor, perhaps hoping to get more things to happen?